Monday, July 16, 2012

Changing ways

Just this past weekend I made a decision to deactivate my Facebook account and start focusing on other things. One of them being this blog that I've enjoyed doing but haven't really taken advantage of. Its not going to be about how many people read it or even of anyone reads it. For me this is going to be my personal journal so I can look back and see how my life has changes throughout the times that I've posted. Although I've enjoyed the friends and people I've met through Facebook I found myself more lurking the site rather than participating in it. I didn't like that I was doing that.

So I haven't posted anything in awhile. What have I been up to? Well I've been focusing a lot of spending time with my family. I let my focus slip on them for awhile because of my own insecurities but now it's about them and us as a family. Since April I've been trying to get back into shape and so far it's been pretty rewarding. I'll save the details about that for a later post but my life is changing in a good way.
I'll try to post more often but it may take some time to get used to this.

No comments: