Monday, May 06, 2013

Birthday weekend fun

Saturday our little crazy boy turned 2. So we decided to take him to D&B's so they can play games and just enjoy themselves. They are both so energetic! I don't know how to keep up with them a lot of times. I try to but most of the time I just want to pass out. Diane's been working really hard planning and setting up his birthday party that will be the following weekend. I think she's so talented in every way possible. She's always thinking about them and doing things for them that it makes me feel bad that I'm like that. Then on Sunday, Diane came home after having to go to the office to catch up on some work and wanted to do a photoshoot for Chase's birthday. She's been wanting to do a shoot at Peter's Canyon which is literally right around the corner from our home. We dressed up the kids, packed them on the stroller and walked over and did a quick shoot. I love how some of these turned out! Next up, Chase's party at Santa Ana zoo...more to come!

Ended the day with the kids singing in the car.


No comments: