Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Obsession

I have a few obsessions. My cameras, my laptop, my phone, my iPad, and my car just to name a few. But one obsession that I cannot live without is golf. I think about it all the time! What tournaments are going on for the PGA, LPGA, and Senior PGA tours, how I'm swinging and how I can get better and of course, equipment! Always love checking out the latest and greatest and see if it will help me with my game or at the very least, make me look good! I've been wanting some new blade irons which are what the pros typically play. They are very unforgiving but if you hit it well, it's a great feeling. Upon my weekly check-in at Roger Dunn golf shops, I tested a bladed 7i titleist 712 MB. I hit ten balls with it and most were so flush that I fell in love right away. I've always been scared to try these types because I've only been playing golf for like 4-5 years and felt I wasn't good enough to play them. Now I want them so bad! I didn't leave the store empty handed though! I had some store credit and since my Ogio golf bag malfunctioned on me I picked up a new bag (See below). It's a bit flashy but I love the way it looks! Wifey approved!


Titleist 712MB blade 7i

My new Cobra AMP Cart bag


No comments: